Clear History & Delete Temporary Internet Files
1. Click on the Tools button on the Internet Explorer tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. Select the General tab.
4. Within the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files button.
5. Click OK to Delete all files in the Temporary Internet Files.
6. Within the History section, click Clear History button.
7. Click Yes, you want Windows to delete your history of visited sited.
8. Click the OK button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play [about this video]|