Clear History & Delete Temporary Internet Files
1. Click on My AOL on the AOL tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Preferences within the My AOL menu.
3. Click on the WWW box within the Preferences window.
4. Select the General tab.
5. Within the History section, click Clear History button.
6. Click Yes, you want Windows to delete your history of visited sites.
7. Within the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files button.
8. Click OK to Delete all files in the Temporary Internet Files.
9. Click the OK button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|