Warn Before Accepting Only Cookies That Get Sent Back to the Originating Server in Netscape 6.0
1. Click on the Edit menu on the Netscape tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Preferences at the bottom of the Edit menu.
3. In Category sidebar, within the Preferences window, open Privacy and Security.
4. Click on Cookies.
5. While in the Cookies window, click Enable cookies for the originating Web site only and Warn me before storing a cookie.
6. Click the Okay button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|