Remove ONE Stored Cookie and Don't Reaccept
1. Click on the Edit menu on the Netscape tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Preferences at the bottom of the Edit menu.
3. In Category sidebar, within the Preferences window, open Privacy and Security.
4. Click on Cookies.
5. While in the Cookies window, click the View Stored Cookies button.
6. Select the cookie from the top that you want to be removed.
7. Click the Remove cookie button and check Don't allow removed cookies to be reaccepted later.
8. Click the Okay button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|