Blocking First and Third Party Cookies in IE6
1. Click on the Tools button on the Internet Explorer tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Internet options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. Select the Privacy Tab of the Internet Options menu.
4. Select the Advanced... button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select override automatic cookie handling button.
6. To block first party cookies select block under "First-party cookies".
7. To block third party cookies select block under "Third-party cookies".
8. Select "always allow session cookies".
9. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|