Allow Cookies from Specific Sites
1. Click on the Tools button on the Internet Explorer tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. Select the Privacy Tab of the Internet Options menu.
4. Under the Web Sites section click the Edit button.
5. In the text box labeled "address" of web site, type in the URL/address from which you want to allow cookies.
6. Click the Allow button.
7. You will now see that site under the "Managed Web Sites" list.
8. Click on the OK button.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|