Allow Cookies from Sites You Have Visited Before
1. Click on the Tools button on the Internet Explorer tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. Select the Privacy Tab of the Internet Options menu.
4. Under the Web Sites section click the Edit button.
5. In the text box labeled "address of web site", type in the beginning of the website URL/address or type in "www."
6. A list of sites will autofill and appear. These are the sites you have visited before.
7. Select the site you wish to allow.
8. Click the Allow button.
9. You will now see that site under the "Managed Web Sites" list.
10. Click OK.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|