Disable Cookies in IE5
1. Click on the Tools button on the Internet Explorer tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Internet Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Click the Custom Level button.
5. Scroll down to Cookies section.
6. Under "Allow Cookies that are stored on your computer" click Disable.
7. Click the Okay button and Yes you want to change the security settings.
8. Click the Okay button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|