Accept Cookies Only From The Web Site You Are On (i.e. the originating server) in Firefox v1
1. Click on the Tools menu on the Firefox tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. In theOptions sidebar, open Privacy.
4. Click on Cookies.
5. While in the Cookies window, click for the originating web site only. By default, the "Allow sites to set cookies" will already be checked.
6. Click the OK button to exit the window.
|Use the toolbar at the bottom to pause, rewind, and forward the video. [about this video]|