Use AOL 8's Privacy Slide Bar
1. Click on the Settings button on the AOL tool bar.
2. Pull down and select Preferences in the menu.
3. Click on Internet Properties (WWW) under the "Organization" column.
4. Click on Privacy tab.
5. The default privacy setting for the AOL 8 Web browser is Medium.
6. To change the privacy setting, slide the bar on the left of the menu. Depending on your preferences, you can raise the default setting from "Medium" to "Medium High" to "High" and finally to "Block All Cookies."
7. Once you've made your selection, click the Okay button.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|