Prompt Before Accepting Cookies
1. Click on the Settings button on the AOL tool bar.
2. Pull down and select Preferences in the menu.
3. Click on Internet Properties (WWW) under the "Organization" column.
4. Select the Privacy Tab of the Internet Options menu.
5. Select the Advanced... button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select override automatic cookie handling button.
7. To prompt first party cookies select prompt under "First-party cookies".
8. To prompt third party cookies select prompt under "Third-party cookies".
9. Select "always allow session cookies".
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|