Blocking First and Third Party Cookies in AOL8
1. Click on the Settings button on the AOL tool bar.
2. Pull down and select Preferences in the menu.
3. Click on Internet Properties (WWW) under the "Organization" column.
4. Select the Privacy Tab of the Internet Options menu.
5. Select the Advanced... button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select override automatic cookie handling button.
7. To block first party cookies select block under "First-party cookies".
8. To block third party cookies select block under "Third-party cookies".
9. Select "always allow session cookies".
10. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|