Disable Cookies in AOL 5
1. Click on My AOL on the AOL tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Preferences within the My AOL menu.
3. Click on the WWW box within the Preferences window.
4. Select the Security tab.
5. Click the Custom Level button.
6. Scroll down to Cookies section.
7. Under "Allow Cookies that are stored on your computer" click Disable.
8. Click the Okay button and Yes you want to change the security settings.
9. Click the Okay button to exit the window.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|